If you want to remove your obscurations to enlightenment, and you have a love of Dharma objects, can you commit to a few hours per week to clean the altars and holy objects?
To keep the altars clean and free from dust.
To remove obscurations to enlightenment.
Dexterous, delicate and devoted!
- Dust 3 altars upstairs, 3 altars downstairs, statues and tsa-tsas, thangkas and khatas
- Clean glass in upstairs altars
- Wash and re-fill all water bowls
- Replace light bulbs, refresh flowers and dispose of dead flowers
- Tidy table behind Rinpoche’s throne
- Sweep altar floor