You can nurture Lama Yeshe’s ‘family feeling’ right here in Langri Tangpa Centre and become the ‘word of mouth’ of the Buddha. Capture the richness of Langri Tangpa Centre life and share it with all our members and friends who cannot physically come to the Centre or events. Help LTC become an international presence and weave the historical fabric of the Centre’s 30 years of growth and success.
To promote major Langri Tangpa Centre events and to create a family feeling within the Centre through news and success stories.
- To nurture Lama Yeshe’s vision of a family feeling within FPMT and Centres.
- To become the ‘word of mouth’ of the Buddha.
- To capture the richness of Langri Tangpa Centre life and share it with all our members and friends who cannot actually come to Langri Tangpa Centre.
- To help Langri Tangpa Centre to become an international presence in the FPMT.
A passion for writing and sharing stories. A willingness to attend major events
Attend LTC events, then in your own time from home (1 hr a week)
- Promote Events on LTC Facebook page.
- Write blog for Facebook page and web
- Promoting Langri Tangpa Centre events
- Posting event reminders according to the advertising schedule
- Posting written stories after events eg. Langri Tangpa Centre blog
- Liaising with Program Coordinator
- Liaising with Marketing Committee
- Collaborating with Langri Tangpa Centre photographers
- Having all articles proof-read and checked for content before publication