Welcome to the ONLINE Program!
- Remember to login first! This way, all your tickets will be listed in My Account, where you can change and update your bookings.
- Zoom links will also arrive via email. Notes and package links may be sent later.
- The host opens the meeting 10 minutes before the start time. There’s a waiting room if you are early!
- Joining the discussion: Turn on your camera and wave, so we can co-ordinate questions. Or simply type your question into the chat.
LTC may publish recorded sessions in the public domain (e.g., on YouTube). By registering for this event, you are agreeing to give your consent to this process. To protect your privacy, be mindful of any personal information you share during the class, turn off your video, or just use your first name.
All Events By Donation
- The suggested donation is $10, but there is no set amount. You can attend an event for as little as $1 or donate more if you wish. We rely on your generosity to keep help cover costs and keep LTC flourishing.
- Please offer what you are comfortable with. Your donations, large or small, are greatly appreciated. They are a lot more than money – they are also merit-making!
- Make your donation with credit card or PayPal, your choice! You don’t need a PayPal account to use their system.
A Class or a Package?
- Tickets to a single class are by donation, and there is a range of options to chose.
- Course packages have a set cost, but give you the flexibility to mix and match. Come along in person or join online, as circumstances change.
- Notes for the course are are included in the packages, and also separately available, as pdf or you can pick up a hard-copy at reception (LTC members can find the notes here Resources > Course Notes)
What People Are Saying…
Discover how karmic cause and effect functions, and take control of your own future. Put in place all the causes for happiness, and implement practices to purify negative karma. (First in an 8-week in-depth course, IN-PERSON & ONLINE)
This follow-up course to “Healing Anxiety and Depression, Part 1” will be much more interactive – you will need to bring your questions! Using Buddhist psychology to cut through the root of sadness and fear, reveal the innate goodness and peace at the heart of our being. (First in a 6-week balancing emotions series, ONLINE)
Connect with the universal healing energy of the Buddha, avert sickness and disease, help those who passed away, and bless your medicines. (Monthly ceremony, ONLINE )
Careful study and contemplation of the Heart Sutra will lead us to a profound understanding of reality, through the correct understanding of emptiness. Although short, this sutra presents all the teachings necessary to attain the perfect state of Buddhahood. Even a small understanding of the empty and dependent nature of phenomena can revolutionize our thinking and have far-reaching consequences for both our present and our future peace and happiness. (Second in a 5-week in-depth course, ONLINE)
Learn the disadvantages of selfishness and the advantages of cherishing others. Learn to employ the special techniques of mind training (lojong) to transform problems into happiness. (Third in an 8-week in-depth course, ONLINE & IN-PERSON)
Buddhist psychology to develop inner strength and equilibrium, deconstruct toxic the habit cycle and withstand the pressures of social media. (Fourth in a 6-week balancing emotions course, ONLINE & IN-PERSON)