Joining Us in the Gompa…
- Write your name on the day’s roll. This is for safety or evacuation purposes.
- All events are by donation. Your contribution helps us to keep providing classes such as these.
- Socks or a sarong? It’s shoes off in the gompa, so if it’s winter remember to BYO warm socks! If it’s summer, please dress appropriately or bring a wrap to cover your knees.
- Sanitise, social distance, stay home if sick. Please abide by any directions from the class leader.
- Our COVID-safe plan is regularly reviewed in relation to QLD Health updates. In-person events adhere to physical distancing, hygiene, and room ventilation.
- Seating is spaced appropriately. Please observe physical distancing and wear a facemask if requested.
Discover clear meditation instructions to enable you to develop your innate qualities of loving kindness and compassion. Learn the skills of applying these techniques to generate the mind of bodhicitta, the wish to attain enlightenment for the benefit of others, known to be the heart of Buddha’s teachings. (Sixth in an 8-week in-depth course, ONLINE & IN-PERSON)
What happens at death-time? How can we best prepare ourselves for the onward journey? And how can we insure we achieve a positive rebirth? (Fifth in an 8-week in-depth course, ONLINE & IN-PERSON)
Cultivate a peaceful, calm mind, with guided mindfulness meditations for both established students and complete beginners. Discover how to set a comfortable posture, practice mindful breathing, and enjoy simple calming meditations. (IN-PERSON)
A teaching for modern times! Mind training helps us develop the altruistic attitude, and transform adversity into advantage. These instructions help open our heart, develop wisdom, and overcome difficulty. Geshe Tsultrim is warm and humble, and his kindness is palpable. (Monthly event, IN-PERSON)