Joining Us in the Gompa…
- Write your name on the day’s roll. This is for safety or evacuation purposes.
- All events are by donation. Your contribution helps us to keep providing classes such as these.
- Socks or a sarong? It’s shoes off in the gompa, so if it’s winter remember to BYO warm socks! If it’s summer, please dress appropriately or bring a wrap to cover your knees.
- Sanitise, social distance, stay home if sick. Please abide by any directions from the class leader.
- Our COVID-safe plan is regularly reviewed in relation to QLD Health updates. In-person events adhere to physical distancing, hygiene, and room ventilation.
- Seating is spaced appropriately. Please observe physical distancing and wear a facemask if requested.
Connect with the universal healing energy of the Buddha, avert sickness and disease, help those who passed away, and bless your medicines. (Monthly ceremony IN-PERSON & ONLINE)
The book "Lamrim Year" is an essential guide for meditators who want to develop their mind in the graduated path to enlightenment (lamrim). In these Lamrim Express classes we are embarking on a shared journey into this unique study program, with classes led by Eddie as well as long-term LTC students. Over the course of four months, participants will be able to gain comprehensive insights into the various stages of the path, and support each other in applying this wisdom to daily life. (All levels, ONLINE & IN-PERSON)