Join Geshe Tenzin Zopa and students from around the world in collective prayers for our precious teachers, especially Geshe Sherab.
– We will be livestreaming the prayers in our Gompa, so you can join us in-person
– Or watch prayers from home, online via the FPMT-Australia Youtube channel
– If you would like to make donations towards offerings click on the registration button
Geshe Thubten Sherab is seriously ill with COVID. He joins a growing list of monks and nuns at Kopan and other monasteries and nunneries in Nepal and India who are seriously ill and critically ill with COVID.
Geshe Tenzin Zopa has very kindly agreed to lead a puja for Geshe Sherab and all our cherished sangha, and those in India and Nepal suffering from COVID. It will allow students to participate in a positive way, in a situation in which we feel powerless.
Texts Geshe-la will use
– Abbreviated Praise to 21 Taras https://fpmt.org/wp-content/uploads/prayers/21tarasltrrdr.pdf
– Tara, Medicine Buddha, and Chenrezig mantras
– LC95 of the Guru Puja, which is the verse on Tong Len
Other Activities to Participate in
Geshe Sherab was resident Geshe at Thubten Norbu Ling, the FPMT centre in Santa-Fe. Charmaine there says: “Thank you for organizing the puja for Geshe Sherab — we are grateful for your (and everyone’s) efforts and prayers. 🙏 We organized online group recitations of the Tara praises and mantra (and a Medicine Buddha puja) for 9am AEST so Geshe-la’s Australian students could attend” https://www.tnlsf.org/events/geshe-sherab-long-life-prayers