- This event has passed.
NYE Tara Puja (online all-night ceremony, join in at any time)
Thursday, 31 December 2020 @ 6:30 pm - Friday, 1 January 2021 @ 6:30 amDonation
STOP PRESS!! Special Guests
– Geshe Tenzin Zopa will give a talk and lead White Tara Long Life Practice (7.30 pm)
– Ven. Robina Courtin will join us at 2.30 am for a talk and leading the Tara Praises (2.30 am)
Join us online for a unique NYE celebration, to cleanse the passing year and see in the new year clear and energised. Each session starts half-past the hour, throughout the night, for prayers, praises and long-life practices. We will also be making many NYE dedications together!
– Zoom LINK will arrive in your CONFIRMATION EMAIL
– Links for the texts will also be in the confirmation email
– A new session starts half-past the hour throughout the night
– Join at any time, stay for as long or short as you like!
This all-night puja ceremony is especially helpful in removing obstacles, receiving help in emergencies, resolving conflicts and energising spiritual stagnation, and is a perfect way to end a year like no other! Make sure to download the .pdf practices, have your mandala set ready (if you have one), a mala, and champagne and snacks, and ‘drop in’ online any time.
The prayers are rich in symbolism, and include praises to the 21 Taras, and reciting the individual mantras of each Tara, with their specific powers to overcome obstacles. The White Tara practice for health and long life is an offering to all our precious holy gurus, especially Lama Zopa Rinpoche. Chanting these mantras is also a blessing for your own health and life. We will make special prayers for the quick eradication of COVID and for a successful vaccine, and for the vaccine for the inner contagion, the disturbing emotions.