Buddhist philosophy is profound and vast, and even if we get a handle on the theory, our real challenge is to integrate this wisdom into our everyday lives.
How do we put the puzzle pieces together to bridge theory and practice? Discover how to integrate the essential points of the Discovering Buddhism topics into your own life, how to reflect and meditate effectively to develop realisations, and enjoy a short video of teachings from Buddhist masters.
This short course help both new and established students to integrate the profound teachings of the Lam Rim. It is an excellent introduction for newcomers, and an essential refresher for established students. Topics include:
– Nature of the mind, the “computer your mother gave you” and how it is different from the brain
– The unique opportunities of this human life and how to access them
– How to set up your own meditation practice
– Road-map of the path to enlightenment we can begin to use right now
– How to identify an authentic and valid teacher and then how to devote as a student avoiding common pitfalls
Can’t see a register button? It’s a glitch… try here … I’m working on it! – Miffi