How to perfectly structure your day to be distraction-free, use mundane chores on the path to enlightenment, and bring meaning to each day.
Whether we are religious or not—we all want to make the most of our life and not be caught in wasting time on distractions! Discover how to make every moment of the day meaningful, regardless of work, and how to transform our mundane activities into the path to lasting happiness.
– “Five Powers” to structure your day in a meaningful manner
– What to do when you don’t have time to meditate
– How to transform cooking, cleaning and even getting dressed, into the path to enlightenment
– Setting a motivation for your day that is is both powerful and personal
– How to use the energy from regret to overcome guilt
This is a short, 4-week course for both Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike. It is a great introduction to for beginners to apply the Buddhist teachings to our busy, modern lifestyle. It is also a great refresher for returning students, to check they have all the ingredients for a strong and stable Dharma practice.
– Individual classes by donation. Please offer what you are comfortable with. You are most welcome to come to any or all of the classes!
– Purchase a package for $40 and receive all 4 links in one transaction. Select a ticket, then enter promo code PACKAGE and the option will appear.
– Notes for the course are $18 and contain all summaries, powerpoint slides and weekly reflection sheets