Whether we are religious or not—we all want to make the most of our life and not be caught in wasting time on distractions! Discover how to make every moment of the day meaningful, regardless of work, and how to transform our mundane activities into the path to lasting happiness. Topics include:
- Applying the “Five Powers” as a way to structure your day in a meaningful manner, no matter what the work you are doing
- What to do when you don’t have time to meditate
- How to transform cooking, cleaning and even getting dressed, into the path to enlightenment
- How to set a motivation for your day that is is both powerful and personal.
- How to purify mistakes and overcome guilt
This is a short, 4-week course for both Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike. It is a great introduction to for beginners to apply the Buddhist teachings to our busy, modern lifestyle. It is also a great refresher for returning students, to check they have all the ingredients for a strong and stable Dharma practice.