- Bow deeply to honourable guest and run alongside the car, guiding them to where they should stop their vehicle.
- Bow deeply while asking what the honourable customer should require.
- Bow deeply as requesting to have the humble pleasure of receiving honourable customer's rubbish or cigarette butts. Return rejuvenated ash tray filled with floral-fragranced crystals.
- While one servant fills the car, another begins to clean all the car windows. A third servant appears at driver window (bowing) to offer a wet towel to clean the inside of the car. Then a piping hot fresh hand towel is provided to clean the honourable customer's hands after such hard labour.
- A free safety check is offered. (With bows)
- After payment is made, all servants run to the gateway in order to stop traffic so that the honourable customer may make a safe exit. All servants proceed to shout out their heartfelt gratitude at this most undeserved patronage, and make a full 90 degree bow from which they do not rise until the customer has pulled out on to the road.
You know what? I really do love this country! Is there anywhere else in the world that provides service like this? Hope you guys think of me next time you fill up at a 'service' station! Love Robyn.